Welcome to my online life. This is the jornal about my life as a normal girl who is known in the internet world as Cat. I'm 20 years old, I study Tourism in college and I love all the thing related with fashion, beauty and life.
In this blog I'm going to write about things that I like, episodes about my life and sharing some of the things that I love like photograph.

Wednesday, 29 June 2016

My secret

   Hello guys! I hope everything is fine and you guys are having a great week so far.
   In this post I'm going to talk about a more serious subject, which is a thing that I have been trying to understand and learn how to control it. Only a few friends of my  knows about this, not even my family knows.


   I'm talking about anxiety. Luckily, I'm not one of those people who constantly have panic attacks or feel anxious, but in certain cases I do feel like that. 

   I think all started when I was applying to college. My grades weren't the best, I didn't know what to do with my life or what I wanted to do and I started to feel the pressure of my parents and friends. Those weeks were the worst weeks of my life. I cried all the time, I feeling frustrated, I hated myself, etc... however, I got help from one person: my boyfriend. He always knew what to do to call me down and distract me from all of this negativity and I believe that if wasn't him, I would be in worse shape. 
   Nowadays, I still have a few panic attacks if I'm put in some pressure situations or if I get really nervous or scared. Strangely school doesn't affect me at all. Its more like situations with friends and family issues. Despite all this I'm happy to say that everyday is own battle for me. Because, regarding all of this, I feel less and less anxious and more happy and exited to experience new things in my life. 


   So that is all from me today. I hope you guys still enjoyed this post although it was a serious one. If you have a secret of your own, and you feel like sharing, please do it in the comment section below!


- Cat -

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Featured Post Via Labels

Number of views

Google+ Followers

Instagram Photo Gallery