Welcome to my online life. This is the jornal about my life as a normal girl who is known in the internet world as Cat. I'm 20 years old, I study Tourism in college and I love all the thing related with fashion, beauty and life.
In this blog I'm going to write about things that I like, episodes about my life and sharing some of the things that I love like photograph.

Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Summer is finally here



     Summer is finally out! School its over and its time to do all the things that you left apart because of the pressure of school works, tests and exams. For me, there's nothing better than the beggining of summer. I feel that this is the only time that I can finally rest with my family and friends. It is that time of the year where the weather is warm (specially here, in Portugal), we can travel to places that we wanted to visited, going to the beach or to the pool with friends, the music festivals, (you guys get the memo).
    Well, for me, as a Tourism student, summer means work. This is the first time that I will work in my summer holidays. Where you ask? In Porto Santo, Madeira! A couple of days ago I received and email from my school asking if I wanted to do a traineeship in the Hotel Porto Santo & Spa and of course I said yes! This is my first year in college and then, one morning, I received this huge oportunity. I was as happy as you can get.
   However, I'm still going to enjoy this couple of weeks of vacation, 'till I go to Porto Santo. I want to do everything that I possible can, so you guys wish me luck!


What about you guys? What's your plans for this summer? Let me know in the comments below!



- Cat -

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Featured Post Via Labels

Number of views

Google+ Followers

Instagram Photo Gallery