Welcome to my online life. This is the jornal about my life as a normal girl who is known in the internet world as Cat. I'm 20 years old, I study Tourism in college and I love all the thing related with fashion, beauty and life.
In this blog I'm going to write about things that I like, episodes about my life and sharing some of the things that I love like photograph.

Tuesday, 12 July 2016

First time in an airplane




   Hey guys! How's everything going? Not going to lie, I miss writing... But in these couple of days I've been trying to enjoy my last days of vacation and preparing myself for a huge deal in my life: travel by airplane.
   Now I know, that some of you may find that this isn't a big deal, but for me it is. One of the things that I wanted to do was actually being in a airplane. However, I never saw that opportunity happend, mainly because I didn't know where to travel and I didn't have the money. I actually never been scared of airplanes so my anxiety never pulled me back in this situation.
   As I said, in a previews post, this summer I'm going to travel to Porto Santo, to do a internship in a Hotel Porto Santo & Spa. The journey only takes one hour and half (maximum two hours) but the thing that is scaring me is the fact that I'm going alone. I mean, there's going to be plenty of people in the airplane, but no one that I know. No boyfriend, no family, no friends. Just me.
   So I made a list with some things that I'm going to take with me to distract myself of this nerves.
  1.  Grab a good book: To this trip I'm going to take "The One" by Kiera Cass. Its is the third book of the Selection series. Which by the way is now one of my favorite series of all time.
  2.  Music: Nothing calms me down like a good old playlist. So to this trip my headphones are going to be my life savior. 
  3.  Games: I'm going to make sure to install all types of games in my phone.
   So that is all from me today. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and find it helpful. If you have any tips that can help make a airplane journey more calming please share it in the comment section below!


- Cat -

2 comments:

  1. After a while it's just like riding a bus. You just get used to it. The lift off and the landing may feel weird but once you're in the air you kinda feel a rush. I mean, I do. I get excited :D But I hope you enjoyed your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahah I really enjoyed!
      I thought I would get scared of the landing, but everything went fine!
      I'm an airplane lover now ^^

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Featured Post Via Labels

Number of views

Google+ Followers

Instagram Photo Gallery