Welcome to my online life. This is the jornal about my life as a normal girl who is known in the internet world as Cat. I'm 20 years old, I study Tourism in college and I love all the thing related with fashion, beauty and life.
In this blog I'm going to write about things that I like, episodes about my life and sharing some of the things that I love like photograph.

Friday, 15 July 2016

Internship #Day1



   Hello guys! How was your week? So much happend since the last post I made...

   If you don't have a clue of what the heck I'm talking about, I suggest you guys read my previous posts, but basically I'm in a internship in Porto Santo as a receptionist at the Hotel Porto Santo & Spa for two months.

   First of all, I had my first airplane trip. I wasn't really scared of the trip herself, it was more the stress of the airport because as you guys know, I'm a little scared of crowds. l was also a little scared about the landing, but the pilot made sure to make the smoothness landing in the world.
   I arrived two days before my internship started so it gave me plenty of time to get to know the island. It is the most calm and paradise island that I ever came across. Seriously, guys, you must come here. The people, the food and the beaches are the best. And it has some great hotels too! (but if you ever come, come to mine, ahahah) .
   So today was my first day of work and I absolutely loved it. I was so nervous but now I don't know why! My coworkers are the best, they explain me everything in the most gentle and calm way. There were some bits of my morning when I was a little more quiet because I didn't know how to do the same thing as the others, but I easily get the hang of it. It was pretty fun and I already made some friends! And tips!
   The most difficult thing is being away of my family and friends. Its two months without seeing them, only by Skype. But the secret is talking with them everyday and sooner that I think I will be back home. However, the people who work in the hotel are all kind and very well welcoming, so being part of this huge family helps me out a lot.

   I hope you enjoyed this post about my first day of my internship. Thank you so much for reading it! If you have any questions please do it in the comment section below! Have a nice weekend!

- Cat -

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying :) I never got to go to Porto Santo, even though I wanted to. Oh well, maybe next time! :D
    AS for being away from your friends, family and your beloved boyfriend, I think everything will go just fine and you'll be home before you know it :P Trust me. It'll go smoother than a canoe gliding throught the Loch Ness in a calm Sunday morning eheh (insert Scottish accent here)
    Hope you like it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Featured Post Via Labels

Number of views

Google+ Followers

Instagram Photo Gallery